At Santander Bank’s Cultivate Small Business program, we aim to empower women, immigrant and minority entrepreneurs like you and give you the building blocks to be a successful business owner in food-related industries.
Program participants need to meet the following criteria:
- Participants must reside in or represent a business located in a low- to moderate-income urban area in Greater Boston (including Suffolk, Norfolk, Middlesex, Plymouth and Essex Counties).
- Businesses should have earned between $25,000 and $1,000,000 in revenue in the most recent full calendar year.
- Businesses must have been in operation for at least one year as of September 1, 2019.
- Businesses should have between 1 and 10 full-time-equivalent employees.
- Businesses should be in food-related industries, including processing, technology, manufacturing and food services.